Amulet Celtic Shiled Knot Heart Powers Protection Energy Tiger Eye Puffy Heart Pendant Necklace
- CoolAmulets® Collection. Hand Carved and Special Engraved Puffy Heart Lucky Charm Pendant Necklace.
- Heart Charm Size: Approximately 27mm.
- The Natural Properties of Mined Gemstones define the Unique Beauty of each piece. The Image may show slight differences to the actual stone in color and texture. May or Will have Specks and Inclusions.
- Ready to Wear with Beautiful Stainless Steel Link Style 18 Inch Chain Necklace, Stainless Steel Link Style 22 Inch Chain Necklace.
- Comes with Gift Style Packaging.
Very Special and Hand Carved Engraved Puffy Heart Lucky Charm Pendant. This Amulet Heart is Engraved with Celtic Shiled Knot Heart Powers Symbol and Ready to wear with Stainless Steel Chain Necklace. Heart is Carved from Genuine and Natural Tiger Eye Gemstone Crystal and Holds Metaphysical Powers of Evil Eye Protection, Good Luck and Healing Energies.
Amulet Symbol Meaning:
Celtic Shield Knot comes from Very Ancient Civilizations. Universally used for warding off evil spirits and protection from danger. The symbol is always fourfold based, but within a greater unity. Invoked as a ward to keep negative energy away. Corners of the knot are meant to represent the four elements of Earth, Air, Fire and Water.
Heart symbol mainly represent Love all over the world. Magicians and Alchemists used the Heart symbols for incantations pertaining to matters related to love and romance. They were also used in rituals with a goal to strengthen relationships. The Heart has long been recognized across cultures as being a symbol for love, charity, joy and compassion.
Evil Eye Protection and Good Luck Powers of Tiger Eye Gemstone:
Tiger Eye is a Very Strong Stone. It brings protection from the Evil Eye. Tigers Eye Stone is also used for protection against all forms of danger. It always been considered Strong Amulet in many cultures, especially against the Evil Eye. Was used by Aztecs to Protect their Home from Negative Forces and Energies of their enemies. They Believed that Tiger Eye Stone will Keep their Home and Family Safe at all times. This Stone Universally thought to bring Good Fortune and to Protect from the Evil Eye. A protective stone which keeps an eye on us. It is said to enhance our luck, inner and outer vision and giving us the courage and ability to face and resolve our problems.