Amulet Choku Rei Reiki Magical Powers Protection Energy Hematite Puffy Heart Pendant Necklace
- CoolAmulets® Collection. Hand Carved and Special Engraved Puffy Heart Lucky Charm Pendant Necklace.
- Heart Charm Size: Approximately 27mm.
- The Natural Properties of Mined Gemstones define the Unique Beauty of each piece. The Image may show slight differences to the actual stone in color and texture. May or Will have Specks and Inclusions.
- Ready to Wear with Beautiful Stainless Steel Link Style 18 Inch Chain Necklace, Stainless Steel Link Style 22 Inch Chain Necklace.
- Comes with Gift Style Packaging.
Very Special and Hand Carved Engraved Puffy Heart Lucky Charm Pendant. This Amulet Heart is Engraved with Ancient Choku Rei Reiki Magical Symbol and Ready to wear with Stainless Steel Chain Necklace. Heart is Carved from Genuine and Natural Hematite Gemstone Crystal and Holds Metaphysical Powers of Evil Eye Protection, Good Luck and Healing Energies.
Amulet Symbol Meaning:
The Power Symbol. Choku Rey origins are obscure, it is used in Tibet, Japan and by many other cultures as Very Powerful Life Symbol. The primary use of this Symbol is to increase Reiki and Life Energy Powers. It draws Energy from around you and it focuses it where you want to. It cleans negative energies and provides Spiritual Protection. It is also used to empower other Reiki Symbols. Many uses Choku Ray for on the spot treatment, as it is Supernatural Healing symbol and has the meaning to fix miraculously.
Good Luck and Evil Eye Protection Powers of Hematite Gemstone:
The ancient civilizations used Hematite in the creation of their Magical Amulets. Helps increase courage and will-power. Also a Protective Stone, whenever you feel the need for protection and face challenge in panicky situation, carry a Hematite stone with you. It could be crucial meetings, interviews or legal matters. It helps to balance out the emotions and energies between the body, mind and spirit. Not only does it dissolves negativity, but actually transforms it into the energy of Universal Love. Hematite forms a reflective shield around its Owner.