Amulet Crystal Point Holy Cross Swarovski Elements Lapis Lazuli Spiritual Pendant Necklace
- Very Cute and Special Crystal Point made from Genuine and Natural Lapis Lazuli Gemstone and comes in Gift Style Pouch.
- Holds Holy Cross Charm made from Swarovski Elements Crystals and with Infinity Style Bail setting.
- Crystal Point Size: About 38 X 8mm (+/-), Approximately 1 ½ inches long.
- Ready to wear with Beautiful 18” Link Style Stainless Steel Chain Necklace, 22” Link Style Stainless Ste.
- Natural Gemstones are used and may or will have Natural Specks and Inclusions making your Amulet Unique and Special.
Very Special and Cute Individual Lucky Crystal Point Amulet made from Natural Lapis Lazuli Gemstone. It holds Holy Cross Swarovski Elements charm and being attached through Infinity Style Bail Setting. The Crystal holds Powers of Good Luck, Positive Energy and Protection as it is made from Lapis Lazuli Gemstone and this is what this Gemstone Metaphysical properties stands for. Each Amulet is Individually Made, Absolutely Unique and One of the Kind.
GOOD LUCK POWERS of LAPIS LAZULI GEMSTONE:Lapis Lazuli is one of the oldest of all gems, with a history of use stretching back 7,000 years. In ancient Egypt lapis lazuli was a favorite stone for amulets. The very earliest cultures valued lapis lazuli more highly than gold. The ancient Egyptians used Lapis Lazuli as a symbol of Truth. Some believed that dreaming of lapis would foretell love that would be forever faithful. Lapis stimulates the consciousness toward the awakening of the perfection of the self. If you do not know how beautiful you are, then you do not as yet see your true nature. You are a being of LIGHT. Lapis can help open the part of the mind that brings with it the knowing that you are part of "All that is". Lapis can help overcome depression, and open the door to self acceptance, which leads to serenity. For many people all over the world Lapis lazuli is considered a stone of truth and friendship. Lapis lazuli was also worshipped as a holy stone. Especially in the oriental countries it was considered as a gemstone with magical powers.