Arrowhead Magic Amulet Lapis Lazuli Safety Protection Crystal Point Lucky Charm Pendant Necklace
- Unique Handcrafted Arrowhead Amulet carved from Genuine and Natural Lapis Lazuli Gemstone and Comes with Detailed Information Card.
- Size: Approximately 2 inches long. Each Arrowhead Amulet is Hand Carved and made with Love and Care.
- Ready to Wear with Waxed Cotton Cord which adjusts from 15" up to 24" long.
- Each Amulet is Made from Genuine Gemstone Crystal and may or will have Natural Inclusions and Specks.
- Comes with Gift Style Organza Pouch.
Our Arrowhead Amulets are Handcrafted with Love and Care and comes with Adjustable Cotton Cord. This Arrowhead Charm is made from Genuine and Natural Lapis Lazuli Gemstone and Holds Powers of Safety, Good Luck and Magic. It comes with Detailed Information Card about Metaphysical Properties of the Gemstone.
Arrowhead is the Symbol of Protection and Courage. It creates a barrier around the owner against any harm and unexpected situations. A Symbol of Prosperity and Wellness.
Stay Lucky, Unique and Special with your Own Arrowhead Amulet.
GOOD LUCK POWERS of LAPIS LAZULI GEMSTONE:Lapis Lazuli is one of the oldest of all gems, with a history of use stretching back 7,000 years. In ancient Egypt lapis lazuli was a favorite stone for amulets. The very earliest cultures valued lapis lazuli more highly than gold. The ancient Egyptians used Lapis Lazuli as a symbol of Truth. Some believed that dreaming of lapis would foretell love that would be forever faithful. Lapis stimulates the consciousness toward the awakening of the perfection of the self. If you do not know how beautiful you are, then you do not as yet see your true nature. You are a being of LIGHT. Lapis can help open the part of the mind that brings with it the knowing that you are part of "All that is". Lapis can help overcome depression, and open the door to self acceptance, which leads to serenity. For many people all over the world Lapis lazuli is considered a stone of truth and friendship. Lapis lazuli was also worshipped as a holy stone. Especially in the oriental countries it was considered as a gemstone with magical powers.