Aztecs Ancient Celtic Knots Wolf Paw Amulet Tiger Eye Gemstone Adjustable Black Leather Bracelet
- CoolAmulets® Collection. Absolutely Fabulous and Unique Amulet Bracelet made from Shiny Polished Stainless Steel and Genuine Leather.
- Bracelet Size: Adjusts from 7 up to 9 inches. Has two Male/Female Buckle Screws which may be Removed and/or adjusted to your Wrist Size if necessary.
- Each Amulet Bracelet holds Very Cute and Special Round Cabochon to make it look Unique and Eye Catching.
- Ready to Wear. Leather Stripe is about 2.5 to 3mm thick. Stainless Steel Tag and Leather Stripe are about 2.5 inches Wide.
- Comes with Gift Kind Packaging.
Absolutely Unique and Special Amulet Bracelet. Created as Aztecs Ancient Celtic Triquetra Knots and Protection Wolf Paw Amulet and Adorned with Round Cabochon holding Natural Tiger Eye Gemstone. Each of these Unique Bracelets are made from Genuine Leather and may be adjusted to fit smaller or bigger wrists. This Bracelet is made from Black Genuine Leather and Looks Amazing. Bracelet Tag is Curved to fit with the Wrist Shape and is made from Highly Polished and Beautiful Stainless Steel.
Celtic Shield Amulet meaning:
Celtic Shield Knot comes from Very Ancient Civilizations. Universally used for warding off evil spirits and protection from danger. The symbol is always fourfold based, but within a greater unity. Invoked as a ward to keep negative energy away. Corners of the knot are meant to represent the four elements of Earth, Air, Fire and Water.
Wolf is Symbol of Protection, Courage, staying Wise and Strong in every situation. Having Unique Intuition and Survival ability makes Wolf to be one of the kind and transforms in to Magic Powers.
Evil Eye Protection and Good Luck Powers of Tiger Eye Gemstone:
Tiger Eye is a Very Strong Stone. It Unites so many powers all together. It brings protection from the Evil Eye. Tigers Eye Stone is also used for protection against all forms of danger. It always been considered Strong TALISMAN in many cultures, especially against the Evil Eye. Tiger Eye was used by Aztecs to Protect their HOME from Negative Forces and Energies of their enemies. They Believed that Tiger Eye Stone will Keep their Home and Family Safe at all times. It was believed that a person possessing one could see everything, even behind closed doors. Tiger Eye stone has been used through the ages to avert the Evil Eye. Tiger Eye helps to defeat negative forces. Because of its ever-changing appearance when viewed from different angles, it helps the person using it to become all seeing, able to view different ways of observing a situation. This Stone Universally thought to bring GOOD Fortune and to Protect from the Evil Eye.