Brave Mustang Lucky Horse Shoe Amulet Tag White Simulated Cats Eye Brown Leather Bracelet
- CoolAmulets® Collection. Absolutely Fabulous and Unique Amulet Bracelet made from Shiny Polished Stainless Steel and Genuine Leather.
- Bracelet Size: Adjusts from 7 up to 9 inches. Has two Male/Female Buckle Screws which may be Removed and/or adjusted to your Wrist Size if necessary.
- Each Amulet Bracelet holds Very Cute and Special Round Cabochon to make it look Unique and Eye Catching.
- Ready to Wear. Leather Stripe is about 2.5 to 3mm thick. Stainless Steel Tag and Leather Stripe are about 2.5 inches Wide.
- Comes with Gift Kind Packaging.
Absolutely Unique and Special Amulet Bracelet. Created as Brave and Wild Mustang with Lucky Horse Shoe Amulet. Adorned with Round Cabochon holding White Simulated Cats Eye Crystal. Each of these Unique Bracelets are made from Genuine Leather and may be adjusted to fit smaller or bigger wrists. This Bracelet is made from Dark Brown Genuine Leather and Looks Amazing. Bracelet Tag is Curved to fit with the Wrist Shape and is made from Highly Polished and Beautiful Stainless Steel.
Horse Symbol Meaning:
Horse is a very helpful spirit animal that helps facilitate spiritual awakening and growth by teaching you how to create symmetry between your desire for independence and your current responsibilities. There is a time to rest and a time to run and a lot of living in between. Enjoy the sweet apple that drops from the tree before taking on that next challenge. Horse spirit loves to work with the winds. It’s an excellent teacher about personal energy and working with air elements. No matter where she takes you, you will always have a sense of balance – of how to ride and not fall or fail in your duty. Remember that Horse is a messenger to and from the angelic realm. If you have a specific prayer, whisper to Horse and let him carry that safely to a guardian helper. Horse helps you see things differently and opens the path to Visionary gifts and a renewed connection with the Earth. Horse power animals teach us the amazing lesson of being true to self no matter our bridle. This spiritual guide reminds us to live presently and attentively with gratitude in our heart toward those with whom we share our lives.