Heart Wolf Paw Austrian Crystal Love Couples Best Friends Dog Tag Pink White Cherry Red Necklaces
- CoolAmulets® Collection. One of the Kind Austrian Crystals Wolf Paw and Heart Lucky Charms Dog Tags designed and created by Hand. Amulets Set for Love Couples or Best Friends Sharing.
- Crystals will Shine and Sparkle making your Lucky Charms Very Cool, Attractive and Eye Catching.
- Each Dog Tag Pendant Size: 35mm X 20mm. Each Crystal is attached by Hand and makes your Amulets to be absolutely Unique.
- Ready to Wear. One Amulet Lucky Charm comes with 18 inch and another one comes with 22 inch Beautiful Stainless Steel Link Style 18” Chain Necklaces.
- Share Yin Yang and Magic Powers with someone you Love and Care About. Comes in Cute Gift Packaging.
Absolutely Unique and Special Sparkling and Magic Wolf Paw Dog Tag Amulets Set. Charms are Handcrafted with Cute Austrian Crystals and makes each piece to be Absolutely Unique. Heart Tags is Designed with Fuscia Pink Crystals holding Rainbow White Crystals Heart and Wolf Paw Designed with Rainbow White Austrian Crystals holding Cherry Red Crystals Wolf Paw. Each Lucky Charm Necklace comes with Beautiful Link Style Chain and makes it Ready to wear.
Look Special, Cool and Magic with your Own Unique Wolf Paw and Heart Sparkling Tag Amulets.
Share One with your Soulmate or Best Friend and Enjoy the Yin Yang Balance and Connection Energy between each other.
Wolf is Symbol of Protection, Courage, staying Wise and Strong in every situation. Having Unique Intuition and Survival ability makes Wolf to be one of the kind and transforms in to Magic Powers.
Heart Symbol Myth and Legend:
Heart symbol mainly represent Love all over the world. Magicians and Alchemists used the Heart symbols for incantations pertaining to matters related to love and romance. They were also used in rituals with a goal to strengthen relationships. The Heart has long been recognized across cultures as being a symbol for love, charity, joy and compassion. As a graphic representation of an inverted triangle, this symbolizes a vessel in which love is poured or carried. Consider the symbolism an upside-down triangle. The heart evolved from this initial symbol. Historically, the meaning of the heart symbol grew from its use as a religious icon. Ancient Egyptians called the heart symbol Ieb, believing it was the center of all consciousness, the center of life itself. It was the only organ not removed during mummification. Among Christians, it stands for charity, hope or forgiveness as is the case in the Sacred Heart. Generally speaking, the heart was the center of thought, emotion or the soul, the center of one's being.