Howling Wolf American Eagles Amulet Couples White Pink Simulated Cats Eye Brown Leather Bracelets
- CoolAmulets® Collection. Absolutely Fabulous and Unique Amulet Bracelets made from Shiny Polished Stainless Steel and Genuine Leather. Perfect for Love Couples or Best Friends Sharing as Unique and Magic Amulets.
- Each Bracelet Size: Adjusts from 7 up to 9 inches. Has two Male/Female Buckle Screws which may be Removed and/or adjusted to your Wrist Size if necessary.
- Each Amulet Bracelet holds Very Cute and Special Round Cabochon to make it look Unique and Eye Catching.
- Ready to Wear. Leather Stripe is about 2.5 to 3mm thick. Stainless Steel Tag and Leather Stripe are about 2.5 inches Wide.
- Comes with Gift Kind Packaging.
Absolutely Unique and Special Amulet Bracelets. Each is Created as Howling Wolf Wild American Eagles Magic Amulet and Adorned with Round Cabochon holding Pink Simulated Cats Eye Crystal and White Simulated Cats Eye Crystal. Each of these Unique Bracelets are made from Genuine Leather and may be adjusted to fit smaller or bigger wrists. These Bracelets are made from Dark Brown Genuine Leather and Looks Amazing. Bracelet Tag is Curved to fit with the Wrist Shape and is made from Highly Polished and Beautiful Stainless Steel.
Share one Howling Wolf Wild American Eagles Bracelet with someone you Love and Care about. Great for Love Couples and Best Friends Sharing to stay connected with each other every step of the way.
Wolf is Symbol of Protection, Courage, staying Wise and Strong in every situation. Having Unique Intuition and Survival ability makes Wolf to be one of the kind and transforms in to Magic Powers.
Eagle Myth and Legend:
There is an old legend that the eagle alone among animals can look into the sun. Native North Americans believed the thunderbird, a mythical super eagle, was responsible for creating thunder and lightning by beating its wings. The Pawnee believed the eagle to be a symbol of fertility because they build large nests high off the ground and valiantly protect their young. They honored the eagle with songs, chants, and dance. Aztecs and related tribes established in the valleys of Mexico, revered the eagle as a strong symbol, with feathers used by that society's elite.