Love and Follow You Forever Heart Wolf Paw Simulated Onyx Pink Cats Eye Yin Yang Couples Necklaces
- CoolAmulets® Collection. Engraved Inscription: Follow You Forever and Love Forever. Amulets for Love Couples or Best Friends Sharing.
- Each Dog Tag Charm holds Very Cute Crystal Cabochon.
- Each Amulet Size: 35 X 20mm. Letters are Engraved without using any Ink.
- Ready to Wear. One Amulet comes with 18 inch and another one comes with 22 inch Beautiful Stainless Steel Bead Style 18” Chain Necklaces.
- Share Yin Yang and Magic Powers with someone you Love and Care About. Comes in Cute Gift Packaging
Absolutely Unique and Very Special Inspirational Amulets Set with Magic Powers Heart and Wolf Paw Accents holding Simulated Black Onyx and Pink Cats Eye Cabochon Crystals. Letters are Engraved over the Tags and No Ink is used.
Heart Amulet Holds Inspirational and Love Sentence: Love Forever and Wolf Paw Amulet Holds Inspirational Sentence: Follow You Forever.
Look Stunning and Stay Magic with your Own Unique Inspirational Amulets.
Share One with your Soulmate or Best Friend and Enjoy the Yin Yang Balance and Protection Energy between each other.
Wolf is Symbol of Protection, Courage, staying Wise and Strong in every situation. Having Unique Intuition and Survival ability makes Wolf to be one of the kind and transforms in to Magic Powers.
Heart Symbol Myth and Legend:
Heart symbol mainly represent Love all over the world. Magicians and Alchemists used the Heart symbols for incantations pertaining to matters related to love and romance. They were also used in rituals with a goal to strengthen relationships. The Heart has long been recognized across cultures as being a symbol for love, charity, joy and compassion. As a graphic representation of an inverted triangle, this symbolizes a vessel in which love is poured or carried. Consider the symbolism an upside-down triangle. The heart evolved from this initial symbol. Historically, the meaning of the heart symbol grew from its use as a religious icon. Ancient Egyptians called the heart symbol Ieb, believing it was the center of all consciousness, the center of life itself. It was the only organ not removed during mummification. Among Christians, it stands for charity, hope or forgiveness as is the case in the Sacred Heart. Generally speaking, the heart was the center of thought, emotion or the soul, the center of one's being.