OM Ancient Tibetan Amulet Magic Powers Tag Simulated Black Onyx Dark Brown Leather Bracelet
- CoolAmulets® Collection. Absolutely Fabulous and Unique Amulet Bracelet made from Shiny Polished Stainless Steel and Genuine Leather.
- Bracelet Size: Adjusts from 7 up to 9 inches. Has two Male/Female Buckle Screws which may be Removed and/or adjusted to your Wrist Size if necessary.
- Each Amulet Bracelet holds Very Cute and Special Round Cabochon to make it look Unique and Eye Catching.
- Ready to Wear. Leather Stripe is about 2.5 to 3mm thick. Stainless Steel Tag and Leather Stripe are about 2.5 inches Wide.
- Comes with Gift Kind Packaging.
Absolutely Unique and Special Amulet Bracelet. Created as OM Ohm Ancient Tibetan Amulet with Magic and Protection Powers. Adorned with Round Cabochon holding Simulated Black Onyx Crystal. Each of these Unique Bracelets are made from Genuine Leather and may be adjusted to fit smaller or bigger wrists. This Bracelet is made from Dark Brown Genuine Leather and Looks Amazing. Bracelet Tag is Curved to fit with the Wrist Shape and is made from Highly Polished and Beautiful Stainless Steel.
Meaning of OM Symbol:
As per Hindu tradition, OM is the purest name of God. OM is the most important and significant word of Mantra tradition. Om is the one eternal syllable of which all that exists is but the development. The past, the present, and the future are all included in this one sound, and all that exists beyond the three forms of time is also implied in it. The sound of Om is also called Pranava, meaning that it sustains life and runs through Prana or breath. Om also represents the four states of the Supreme Being. The sacred symbol is often found at the head of letters, at the beginning of examination papers and so on. Many Hindus, as an expression of spiritual perfection, wear the sign of Om as a pendant or piece of Accessory. It is interesting to note that a newly born child is ushered into the world with this holy sign. After birth, the child is ritually cleansed and the sacred syllable Om is written on its tongue with honey.