OM Ancient Tibetan Amulets Couples Blue Simulated Cats Eye Simulated Onyx Brown Leather Bracelets
- CoolAmulets® Collection. Absolutely Fabulous and Unique Amulet Bracelets made from Shiny Polished Stainless Steel and Genuine Leather. Perfect for Love Couples or Best Friends Sharing as Unique and Magic Amulets.
- Each Bracelet Size: Adjusts from 7 up to 9 inches. Has two Male/Female Buckle Screws which may be Removed and/or adjusted to your Wrist Size if necessary.
- Each Amulet Bracelet holds Very Cute and Special Round Cabochon to make it look Unique and Eye Catching.
- Ready to Wear. Leather Stripe is about 2.5 to 3mm thick. Stainless Steel Tag and Leather Stripe are about 2.5 inches Wide.
- Comes with Gift Kind Packaging.
Absolutely Unique and Special Amulet Bracelets. Each is Created as OM Ancient Tibetan Powers Magic Amulet and Adorned with Round Cabochon holding Sky Blue Simulated Cats Eye Crystal and Simulated Black Onyx Crystal. Each of these Unique Bracelets are made from Genuine Leather and may be adjusted to fit smaller or bigger wrists. These Bracelet are made from Dark Brown Genuine Leather and Looks Amazing. Bracelet Tag is Curved to fit with the Wrist Shape and is made from Highly Polished and Beautiful Stainless Steel.
Share one OM Ancient Tibetan Amulet Bracelet with someone you Love and Care about. Great for Love Couples and Best Friends Sharing to stay connected with each other every step of the way.
Meaning of OM Symbol:
As per Hindu tradition, OM is the purest name of God. OM is the most important and significant word of Mantra tradition. Om is the one eternal syllable of which all that exists is but the development. The past, the present, and the future are all included in this one sound, and all that exists beyond the three forms of time is also implied in it. The sound of Om is also called Pranava, meaning that it sustains life and runs through Prana or breath. Om also represents the four states of the Supreme Being. The sacred symbol is often found at the head of letters, at the beginning of examination papers and so on. Many Hindus, as an expression of spiritual perfection, wear the sign of Om as a pendant or piece of Accessory. It is interesting to note that a newly born child is ushered into the world with this holy sign. After birth, the child is ritually cleansed and the sacred syllable Om is written on its tongue with honey.